Bypass Samsung FRP lock 2016 by using SideSynchronize or without OTG cable
Meaning of FRP is Factory Reset Protection, It is a protection tool for protecting your samsung device with unusual or unwanted . In this tutorial i will tell you how to bypass samsung frp lock 2016 device without otg cable and apk app .
This security feature introduced in Android 5.1 and above version, that requires you to enter the account details of the last Google account used in the device after the factory hard reset. This Google account verification feature prevents unauthorized users from accessing or using your device if it has been reset to factory settings without your permission
This option is very helpfull to prevent people use your device if they steal it, Because without the details of previous Google account no one can open or see your personal data in your device.
Note:- Never change the Google account password prior to do factory reset in your phone if you did this so your smartphone will be locked out for 72 hours .
Requirements for removing FRP Lock in any samsung device
- Sidesync software Sidesync Download From HERE
- USB Cable
- Working Internet Wifi Connection or a Hotspot .
How to Bypass Samsung FRP Lock 2016 Smartphones Device Full user tutorial by WelcomeZone Haldwani
NOTE:- This Software Is Only for bypass Google verification not for Bypass Samsung Account .
Steps For Bypass Samsung FRP Lock 2016 Smartphones Device
- Download & install Samsung side synchronize Download from HERE
- Hard Reset your phone by using (Power + Volume UP + Menu) Keys .
- Then your phone will ask for the password of the existing gmail account, This is FRP Lock .
- Now Run side synchronize on PC and Connect your phone by using USB cable. (Both devices Should be connected with the same Wi-Fi network)
- A Menu will appear in your samsung device “to choose Browse in Phone”, Select “Google chrome” .
- Now you can Unplug the USB Cable from your samsung device .
- enter link “alnajat.co/setting.apk” in the URL bar .
- Download the file.
- If a Term & Condition page will appear, Click on agree.
- Open Samsung galaxy apps in google chrome browser. Update it if required.
- Here Search for “ES file explorer” and Download it.
- Now it will ask for your samsung account for downloading the application, Here you can Create a new Samsung account and if
- you have existing samsung account so log in with your existing account .
- Download and Install the apk App (ES File Explorer).
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Search for “setting.apk” and install it .
- Now click on “open” .
- This apk will take you in setting, from here you can reset your device from the factory data reset option Go to Back up & Reset -> Factory data reset -> Delete All .
- After reset process your phone will be restart automatically .
- Now set up your phone as like a new samsung device .
- Congratulation, you have successfully removed the FRP lock in your android device