- How To Use Livesuit Flash Tool for flashing Image (.img) file Stock Rom
- Livesuit pack Flash Tool Download
- How To use LiveSuit flash tool full procedure
- Working USB Drivers For Using Livesuit flash tool
How To Use Livesuit Flash Tool for flashing Image (.img) file Stock Rom
If you are searching for how to use livesuit flash tool so now you are in a best platform , here on this page we gave the full procedure guide to flash image (.img) file stock rom into your android smartphone .
You Need :-
- flash tool software – Download from HERE
- USB drivers – Download from HERE
- flash file firmware – Download from HERE
- A USB cable
Some of the Supported Android Devices listed Below :-
- Allwinner Chipset Devices
- A10 ( Flash file Download )
- A13 ( Flash file Download )
- A20 ( Flash file Download )
- A31 ( Flash file Download )
credit:- by welcome zone haldwani on www.flashfiletool.com
Procedure for Installing Stock Rom into Android Devices using LiveSuit flash tool
Step 1: First of all Download and install the Android USB Driver for your device into your Computer . If you have already installed the USB drivers then SKIP this step .
Step 2: Download and Install LiveSuit flash tool into your computer .
Step 3: Download the Flash file Stock Rom Of your Android Device and extract it .
Step 4: Open LiveSuit flash tool by clicking on the icon LiveSuit.exe .
This Window will appear on the screen
Step 5: Now, Select Yes to follow the Upgrade Wizard.
Step 6: Now, There are two modes for upgrading , one is “Upgrade Mode” which is General and second is “Mandatory” . Click on “Mandatory” to continue.
Step 7: Now, Unplug all the connected Smartphones and devices and tablets from the computer (if it is connected), then Click on Yes button to Continue.
Step 8: Now, Please select the Image flash file or operating system . If you are ready Click on Yes Button and select the firmware.
Step 9: Now, here is a important point Dont Click on “Finish” Button.
Step 10: Power Off your Android smartphone .
Step 11: Now connect your Android Smartphone device or Tablets to the Computer via using USB Cable by pressing Volume Down Key, While holding the Volume Down Key immediately Press Power Key for 10 times, so that the computer can recognize your device.
Step 12: Now, Click on “Yes” to Continue.
Step 13: On the next Windows, again click on Yes Button to continue if it is not appear slisk on the “system upgrade”
Step 14: Flashing process will start (It usually takes 4 to 6 minutes for completing ).
Step 15: After Flashing completed successfully then Upgrade Succeeds Window will appear on the screen now ,Click on “OK” to Close it.
Step 16: Now, close LiveSuit tool by clicking on the “Exit” Button.
Step 17: Now Restart your device .
Congratulation, It means you have been successfully Flashed your Android Device .
Important Notes :-
- Charge Your Android Device Upto Minimum 60% – 80% before installing the firmware .
- This tool will only works to flash .img format flash file .
- Please Take a Backup of your Phone backup before using the Phoenix USB Pro flash tool, Because flashing process deletes your all personal data .