How to flash Xiaomi Mi Smartphone in recovery mode
Recovery method is the best way to flash your Xiaomi MIUI Smartphone Device, when a device is bricked/soft bricked or you dont want to install MIUI from your PC/Laptop. Xiaomi provides Mi Flash Tool to flash fastboot ROM directly from your PC, in any Qualcomm chipset based Device But in recovery mode you can flash any Xiaomi device . (by_flashfiletool.com) In this tutorial i will tell you How to flash Xiaomi Mi Smartphone in Recovery Rom without PC/Laptop .
Requirements for flash Xiaomi Mi Smartphone
- Mi Flash File Rom Download Mi Flash File
- Memory Card for copying firmware.
- A charged Xiaomi Smartphone
Note:- Please wipe all data in Recovery mode if you want to update to a another ROM version, or downgrade to an older ROM version using MIUI full ROM pack .(by_flashfiletool.com) This method may not applicable to some Redmi MTK devices due to differences in Recovery mode interface.
Steps for How to flash Xiaomi Mi Smartphone
- Download the latest MIUI ROM file Download here
- Rename the downloaded ROM file to ‘update.zip’ on the computer.
- Connect your device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable, and copy the ROM file downloaded and renamed in Step 1 into the root directory of the internal storage of your device. (Do not put it in any folder)
- Enter the Recovery mode of your device. There are 2 methods to do it as follows:Method 1: Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device, click the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, and select ‘Reboot to Recovery mode’ to enter.Method 2: You can also turn off your device and then hold both Volume+ button and Power button at the same time to enter Recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode, you can use Volume +/- to select up/down, and Power button to confirm.
- After entering Recovery mode, choose the language you want.
- select ‘Install update.zip to System One’ and confirm, and then your device will begin updating automatically. Wait until the update process is complete.
- Now reboot your device by choosing ‘Reboot to System One’, and then your device will be reboot to the new version.