How To Flash Android Mtk SmartPhone With Sp flash tool
How To Flash Android Mtk Mobile SmartPhone , Here is full step by step guide for flashing mtk based phone with sp flash tool
Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) allows you to Flash any Stock Rom or any Custom on the Android Smartphone. Here, we are going to talk a bit about the Smart Phone Flash Tool and its features.
Smart Phone Flash Tool Features:-
1. Flash Stock Rom: It allows you to flash scatter based Android Stock Rom or Custom Rom on the Android Smartphone. In short it also allows you to downgrade or upgrade your smartphone from the current running firmware to older or newer firmware.
2. Format Smartphone: With this feature you can format any Android Smartphone running on the MediaTek Chipset. Simply load the Scatter file and connect your smartphone to the computer and press on Format button.
3. Flash Recovery: Beside Flashing the complete Stock Rom or any Custom Rom, it also enable you to flash the recovery file. For Flashing recovery, you also need to load the Scatter file.
POINTS TO REMEMBER WHILE FLASHING
How To Flash Android Mtk flashing is the process of reinstalling the operating system of the cell phone .
Charge your phone’s battery upto minimum 60%-80% .
This action will erase all your personal data (files, Apps, Images etc).
Also remove the Micro SD card and sim card .
we are trying to give our best but use this at your own risk , we dont responsible if there will be something get wrong with you .
How To Flash Android Mtk SmartPhone TUTORIAL
- Download and extract flash file in your computer
- install usb drivers of mtk smartphone in your computer if you already installed the drivers so skip this step .
- open sp flash tool (Flash_tool.exe) which you downloaded from here .
- click on download tab if you are using sp flash tool v5.1436.00 , otherwise skip this step .
- now click on scatter-loading button .
- give the path of your smartphone flash file (you can find thet scatter file in the flash rom folder) .
- then click on the download button or press f9 button to start the flashing process .
- now connect your mobile to computer via usb cable without battery .
- insert battery in your phone .
- now the flashing process will start and when it get complete , a green tick mark logo appear on the screen .
- congratulation you did it, you successfully flashed your smartphone so disconnect your phone and check it .
here is the video for whole process that how to flash the smartphone with sp flash tool .
see it .
- special guidelines: Smart Phone Flash Tool does not require any special guidelines to Flash the Stock Rom. Simply Open the Smart Phone Flash Tool and load the Scatter file from the Downloaded Stock Rom and Press Upgrade (For Detail Tutorial, see How to use SP Flash Tool).
- Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
- Warranty Void: If you are flashing any custom rom on your Android Smartphone using SP Flash Tool then it may void your phone warranty. Please dont confuse custom rom with Stock rom, as Stock Rom never void Phone Warranty.