Tutorial How To remove or Bypass Frp lock by Z3x Pro Tool
Meaning of FRP is Factory Reset Protection, It is a protection tool for protecting your samsung device with unusual or unwanted . In this tutorial i will tell you how to bypass samsung frp lock by Z3x Pro Tool .
This security feature introduced in Android 5.1 and above version, that requires you to enter the account details of the last Google account used in the device after the factory hard reset. This Google account verification feature prevents unauthorized users from accessing or using your device if it has been reset to factory settings without your permission
This option is very helpfull to prevent people use your device if they steal it, Because without the details of previous Google account no one can open or see your personal data in your device.
Note:- Never change the Google account password prior to do factory reset in your phone if you did this so your smartphone will be locked out for 72 hours .
Full procesure Tutorial for How to Bypass samsung frp lock by Z3x Box
Requirements for removing FRP Lock in any samsung device
1.Samsung Z3x Pro Tool (Box and Setup)
2.USB cable for connectivity .
Steps for Bypass FRP in all Samsung Android Devices
- Open “Z3x Shell” and go to the “Support Files” Tab .
- Now write “Combination” in the search box.
- Select your samsung model and download the “Combination file” .
- Now open “Samsung Tool” ( i used samsung pro tool v26.7 ) .
- connect your phone in download mode via USB Cable .
- select your phone model from the “model tab”.
- Go to the “Flash” tab and select the path for “pda” file which you have downloaded, that is the combination file .
- Click on “Flash” .
- Now, flashing process will start it will take some seconds to complete .
- now connect your phone in “normal ADB mode” .
- Go to “unlock” tab and click on “reset frp” option .
- A confirmation dialogue box will appear here click on “yes” .
- Another confirmation dialogue box will appear again click on “yes” .
- Now unlocking process will start it will take some seconds for complete .
- Once it will complete it shows like “Bypass FRP … ok“
- Now remove the device and reset your device from backup and reset option in the setting menu .